- A presurvey filled at the beginning
- The simulation itself (10-15 situations)
- Final summary and STPA reports
- A results workshop (additional service if required)
Ask for an offer or more information:
You book two hours of common time either face-to-face or over video conferencing system. Each team member should have their own laptop, tablet, or smartphone with a large screen. We provide the facilitator who takes care of the simulation from that moment onwards. During the simulation your team plays through a gamified story. You will learn about your colleagues, they will learn about you, and at the same time you will hear how the others see you and your strengths. In the end you get reports on your team to support any further team development.
The tool best fits teams of 4-16 persons. For larger teams we recommend undertaking more than one simulation. The tool is suitable for both remote and local teams. The simulation is not dependent on the content of your work, we have worked with teams from varying backgrounds – for instance with veterinarians, IT-developers and voluntary organisations.
Our simulation builds common understanding of the team. The basis of the simulation is that the team members know something about each other. The simulation therefore is not suitable in the first days of a new team, but already after a few weeks working together, the team would benefit from the simulation. The simulation is not suitable for team undergoing a crisis of some sort or team with high tensions between team members. In these situations we recommend guided group development, reconciliation or other methods that highlight the problem and suppor dealing with it in a sensitive and long-lasting manner. If needed, we are happy to provide you with recommendations on who to contact.
Contact us and we are happy to provide you with a more exact offer. The rough price of the simulation is 50 euro per participant + facilitator’s work. Our price always includes the simulation and personal and team STPA reports. We have a full satisfaction guarantee: if you are not satisfied with the simulation, you don’t need to pay anything.
You will always get personal and team STPA reports in an electronic form. A little bit more than half of our customers also wish that we provide a separate results session that concentrates on developing your team and your working environment. The simulation acts as the basis for the results session, as it provides the ground for designing the specific development steps for your team.
- If you have one team, either we or our partners provide the faacilitator. High-quality facilitation requires training for the method, and for one or two teams it is easier that a person who already knows the process facilitates the simulation.
- If you are an HR developer or facilitator in your organisation and you are interested in carrying out multiple simulations in your organisation, we will provide you with one-day training for facilitating the sessions. As a certified SmoothTeam facilitator you het access to the simulation platform and the reports as well material to support your work. Contact us for more information.
- If you are a professional facilitator, organisation developer or consultant, you should participate in our one-day certification training. After this, you can use SmoothTeam simulation tu support your own commercial activities. Contact us for more information.
See above. We can provide the consultant with the simulation as well as certification training.
Mail address: Nekalantie 28, 33100 Tampere, Finland