The simulation concentrates on different factors associated with modern agile teams, but the game suits all kinds of teams regardless of whether they work using agile methods or not.
This is how Lean Escape works:
- Team members’ self assessment (about 10 minutes)
- Escape Room in the leading escape room in Finland (Helsinki or Tampere) or in Germany (Aachen, Frankfurt, Gelnhausen, Karlsruhe, Munich, Münster or Stuttgart) (about one hour)
- Team discusses and studies their ways of action and learns from their experience in the escape room using our purpose-built web-platform and facilitated by an agility mentor (about one hour)
SITUATION 2: THROWING INTO TASKS
SITUATION 3: PROVIDING IDEAS
SITUATION 4: ASKING
SITUATION 5: REQUESTING HELP
Our agility simulator has been planned and executed in an agile way. The background to the simulation is general literature on agility and common practices in agile organisations.
Provide the teams an opportunity to experiment with an agile way of working in safe surroundings resembling modern work environment, and simultaneously learn to know each other better.
- Suitable for teams of 3-12 persons. Bigger groups can also play separately in different rooms.
- Total duration is about 2.5 hours.
Glue your team together
The simulation helps in understanding your colleagues and makes visible team members’ preferences regarding different kinds of job tasks. Fits well for understanding social coherence and building of mutual understanding.
Readiness for change situations
The simulation assists the team in concrete change situations. It creates social cohesion and belief in the team’s ability to function in unexpected situations.
Efficient management team
The simulation takes a facilitated approach to dealing with the team’s readiness and strengths in different situations facing the management team.
To support different simulations, we offer a separate results workshop, which is designed to provide the team with a development path based on the simulation results.
Mailing address: Nekalantie 28, 33100 Tampere, Finland